We got our registering done! We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond and Target. For anyone who has looked up the Target registry and found that we wanted 2 pink baby blankets...DO NOT BE ALARMED! It was an error I guess...we really didn't register for those! I need to go get them removed from the list. We went a little crazy with the scan gun...I mean if you go into a store and are told make a wish list of whatever you want, You would probably do the same thing! We certainly don't expect to get everything, but it was a fun experience!
In other wedding news, my dress will be ready on January 13! I am so excited to pick it up and see all the alterations that were done! I'll be doing a bit of wedding crafting this weekend, probably making the veil and the flowers for the dresses. I'm doing alot of the projects myself to keep it on the cheap side, but I think it will be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment