Sunday, January 31, 2010

Invitations, rooms, and food!

Its been a while since I've been on here... been busy getting a handle on some big last minute stuff!
The invitations are almost done, just waiting to get out engagement photos taken today!  My mom and some of her connections got a hook up on some rooms for the out of towners...$19.95 a night!  Cant beat that!  And finally the thing that has seemed to cause us the most greif...the food!  We are trying out the caterer today for some BBQ pork and chicken.  This guy comes highly recommended and I am excited and hopeful that Braxton approves!  I have added some new vendors on the side- the amazing lady who is making the bridesmaid jewelry, Milo's Inn at Boulder City- where we will spend our wedding night, and the Hacienda- where the guests can take advantage of the $19.95 rooms!  More to come...SOON!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa - i love your blog! I am not sure if I have told you that I can't make it. My sister comes to town once a year from England and whe will be in town. I am sorry. But, I am so excited to see pictures and hopefully will be to Vegas soon! Leah

    ReplyDelete